Intelligent E-Mail Rules
The Intelligent E-Mail Rules are a powerful and completely automated way to communicate to your Guests. Intelligent e-mail’s are sent based on when the guest connected, so these are different from your normal e-blasts that you sent from an e-mail provider. Intelligent e-mails are used to communicate to your guests based on a set of criteria, all tied to WHEN they have connected or how many times they’ve connected to your Hotspot(s).
- This is the rule number in our database.
- This is the name of the rule that you created.
- This is your Client name.
- This is the instruction as to when the Intelligent e-mail will be processed (time-based, connection-based, or birthday)
- This is the hotspot or hotspots that the rule applies to.
- The ‘test’ button allows you to test the e-mail rule so you can see what it looks like.
- By default, a Intelligent E-mail rule will only be sent to a guest ONCE ONLY. This prevents a repeat guest from receiving the same e-mail more than once. If you click the ‘Reset’, then all guests that have received this e-mail rule in the past will start receiving it again at the next schedule instruction based on their next connection.
- Click ‘Edit’ to edit the rule or the e-mail content.
- Click the ‘Delete’ icon to delete the rule permanently.
CLICK HERE to see some Intelligent E-Mail Samples so you can see the flexibility you have to communicate with your guests!