Intelligent E-mail – SMS
The Intelligent SMS Rules are a powerful and completely automated way to communicate to your Guests if they login using the SMS/Text connection option or if you force SMS verification upon login. Intelligent SMS/Text messages are sent to your guest’s mobile phone based on the first time the guest connected at your location(s). Guests can opt-out of receiving additional SMS messages from you if the reply to the text with the word “STOP”. If they want to resume receiving messages from you they can reply to the text message with the word ‘START’.
Intelligent SMS Campaigns are used to communicate to your guests based on a set of criteria, all tied to WHEN they have connected or how many times they’ve connected to your Hotspot(s). You can create a series of rules based on your specific messaging! You can create up to 20 Intelligent SMS rules per Hotspot location.
- This is the rule number in our database.
- This is the name of the rule that you created.
- This is your company name.
- This is the instruction as to when the Smart SMS campaign will be processed (time-based, connection-based, or birthday)
- This is the hotspot or hotspots that the rule applies to.
- The ‘test’ button allows you to test the SMS/Text rule so you can see what it looks like.
- By default, a Smart SMS rule will only be sent to a guest ONCE ONLY. This prevents a repeat guest from receiving the same message more than once. If you click the ‘Reset’, then all guests that have received this SMS/Text rule in the past will start receiving it again at the next schedule instruction based on their next connection.
- Click ‘Edit’ to edit the rule or the SMS/Text content.
- Click the ‘Delete’ icon to delete the rule permanently.
To create a new Smart Tweet campaign rule, simply:
- click the ‘Add SMS Campaign Button’
2. You will be taken to the Rule creation area. Enter a rule name (anything you’d like) and continue creating your campaign.
3. When done, click ‘Submit’ to Save the rule.